Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mostly a Hiatus now

I will be away visiting friends in Utah over the Christmas period, so it is unlikely I will be blogging over that time. In fact I doubt I will even be thinking about development work, or that's my plan anyway.

This last week has been very busy for me at work. I have three projects after I inherited a few more than my own regular job. This has kept me very busy working on getting builds and milestones ready for delivery right before the holidays. I appear to have managed just that, but at a bit of a cost. Nothing else has been done on my own code. In fact I started bringing up Hoopfighter to the latest Marmalade SDK, but have not had any time to finish that. Maybe I'll be able to get that done once I get back to California.

I fervently wish everyone a wonderful time over the holidays and hope you stay safe and warm,

cya in a week,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment