Monday, December 16, 2013

Heroic Buttons Launch Delayed

I am gonna have to delay my launch of Heroic Buttons. I just don't have the time before the holidays, especially as I am going to spend Christmas with some close friends in Utah with my family. This means I have so little time for the promotional side, and I simply don't want to do that.

Put it out and then leave it to dry is not what I wanna do. So instead I will wait to the new year. I have to wait till then as part of my marketing strategy is to get my kids school friends to download it after being told about it by my kids. If they aren't at school, then they canna do that eh!

Still I have everything in place already, the only ting left is the URL for the iTunes store, and I won't have that till I go live.

so I will spend the time finishing up the few remaining tasks on Heroic Patterns and decide on what I am going to do next... Heroic Simon, or maybe Heroic Tagger...

Here is a link to the promotional video just to keep ya entertained while ya wait for the release.


Heroic Buttons Promotional Video from Robert Toone on Vimeo.

I hope you like the tongue in cheek nature of the promo video.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment