Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Small App wants to grow

I am now working on my side project that is supposed to be a quick filler app/game. After spending way too much time coming up with a name and a theme I have finally got it going, or I did last friday night. I worked hard over the weekend on the game and am happy with what the game is.

Oddly enough I am finding that feature creep is trying hard to show it's ugly head. I really want to keep this title fast and sharp and to the point. A game with distilled gameplay ideas and implementation. I just find it amazing how much pressure my brain is putting on me to add a few bits here, or there to enhance the game.

NO I say! I will not be swayed.

I do not tend to suffer feature creep with my usual games. Maybe this is due to the fact that my normal games have quite a full set of features anyway. Whereas this game could be expanded in a myriad of ways.

Keep it real,
Da voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment