Thursday, October 3, 2013

New License, New game

While I am awaiting getting the graphcis side of Space Invaliens moving. I am going to do what I proposed a few weeks back. Get going on a smaller quick filler game.

After chatting with my mate Paul we have come up with several options of what to do and one of them excites me a lot. Enough that I started stripping down Space Invaliens to a base game setup so I can build on top of that. We have the idea and the graphics required are pretty simplistic and the game can be played by anyone. YES, just what I wanted.

I reckon the programming for this game will be approximately 4 hours, and to be honest, if I can be even double that I will be very happy. Now that time does not include setting up icons or the time I'll spend inside iTunes.connect setting up leaderboards or achievements. Still very exciting for me.

I also purchased my new 149 dollar Marmalade license as well last night. Nearly ready to get going again.

Laters all,
Da Voodoochief

ps. the name of the game was the hardest thing to come up with, geez! Thanks go to my daughter for getting a better one than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment