Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Neglected due to workload

It's been a week, a week without any Blog posts..

I am a little disturbed by this as I do not want to neglect this side of my development and communication. Though I do have several good reasons for the absence.

My wife has had to travel back to see her parents as her Dad is not well. This has left me as an excited but also tired single Dad for a while. Meanwhile at work there are milestones to hit and although I may not have actually been in the workplace, I was working on what I could from home. Add to that the Hoopfighter issues I was having and Whammo, no blog posts.

I intend that to change not just with this post but there will be more in the next several days. Including the final outcome of the iPad install issue and video playing on my iPad.

Have a good one,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment