Monday, November 12, 2012

Web Pages updated

I have been busy and now I have 'A Day at the Zoo' published into the Amazon Appstore and also on Google Play. These ar e both active and to go along with this, I have the Book App submitted to iTunes alongside a new revamped version of '5 Golden Coins'. I hope these two can come out fairly soon.

Once these are through it will finally be time to get some marketing going. However the two people I had researched have disappeared and so I will have to look around once more.

Other than that I have been experimenting on a fun side scrolling racing and collection game. This uses one of the important mechancis of my Xbox360 game Pellmell. This time I hope more people will see this feature and understand how cool it is.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment