Friday, November 2, 2012

A Day at the Zoo now being submitted

It has taken me way longer than it should have. So many distractions and so much work for my day time job. Still I now have the new Book App done and so far I have submitted it to Amazon Appstore. I expect it will take approximately a week to get through fail or succeed.

tomorrow night I will attempt to submit what is most likely to be the most troublesome sku. The iOS (oh crumbs, i cannot use the OS name to describe these products!) Well phooey, I am here! Still the iPad version looks great, but I have not managed to test it on an iPhone 5 yet as I do not have my friends UDID at this time. Soon I expect. Still I also need to upload the new 5 Golden Coins book app as well. Never any rest.

Once all the version are published, including of course the simple to publish Google Play version, I will then go in search of soem cheap but effective marketing person to help me out. I will hopefully have some great news on that front at some point in the future.

For now, I am happy to be finally at the end of this App. Maybe now I can get on more seriously with an App that has actual gameplay?

Laters all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment