Thursday, January 5, 2012

Midway3 and more Tease

Let me say right now at the start to this post.

I HAVE NO SOLID INFORMATION FOR YOU (at this time).

Now i have stated that, let me say that Midway 3 is looking pretty neato. I think it will complement the other midways very well and any fans will not be disappointed. I have now started back at Mass Media Games and have enjoyed my layoff. Recovering from Jak and Daxter will most likely be ongoing for me, as it really did take a lot out of me. Still I think when eople play the 3 games, they will be pleased with what we accomplished.

Back to Midway3..... I am going to try and hassle the boss into giving me permission to announce, or declare or just plain mention certain things about the area. Once i get his permission i will do what i can within its bounds. There are a number of exciting things coming from Mass Media and I may not be able to mention them before they go live, but i will try to let everyone know what i can when i can.

Here is to a successful 2012 for Sony Home.

Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment