Friday, September 24, 2010

A Shooter - You can help

I wasn't whether or not to write this post. I think i am still in a little bit of a dilemna, but then i realised that asking is free, and you my dear readers can actully help me out at no cost to yourself, except a couple of minutes at most of your time. So i am asking....

1. Download A Shooter from the Xbox Dashboard or online from here.
2. Rate A Shooter as many stars as your consience will allow (the more the merrier).
3. Tell other people you know that have Xboxes to at least downbload the game.

So you see i am not asking much. The number of downloads is critical to getting on another list and the rating is critical for yet another list. Getting on lists is the big thing for Indie games, get on them and your chances of success rocket extraordinarily.

So please help me get the game on a list.

Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment