Friday, September 24, 2010

A Shooter has Passed Peer Review

Now it's onto the Marketing work.

I have just put the promo video onto Gametrailers.com, check it out here. The comments section will fill up i am sure with plenty of good comments soon enough. If you can vote, please do so.

I now have the codes to send off to reveiwers and i am very excited about that. Though at the moment the game is not actually Listed either in the Xbox dash or the Xbox.com game listing. I expect that will change in the next few hours.

I would love everyone to download the game, Even if you are not going to buy it. the downloads might get me into the top downloads list and more xbox owners will see it that way. All help is greatly appreciated.

Now i am off to start divvying up the codes.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment