Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ARGH! I just don't know

I am here feeling down once more.

Tonight I had a few thoughts that would enable me to fix the problem of the builds I am doing not working on my iPad in development mode. I went and checked the current certificate for development I have on my HD under Marmalade 7.2, and I was shocked to see I hadn't copied that certificate file into marmalade at all. This made me happy, YAY! So I did and rebuilt and downloaded to the iPad... Dang, it didn;t install.

Then shortly after this I realized the date of the certificate was just over a year old. OMG, this is great this must be an old certificate as they only last a year. Got the new one downloaded and tried that, rebuilt the package and put it on my iPad. Once again it was a no go :(

A bit later I realised I must need a provisioning file that matches the new dev certificate, I donwnlodaed a new one built with the new certificate. HA! this must be it! However after another rebuild and download, it was again a none install.

I am not certain what is next, I am once again out of ideas.

frustrated once more...

Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment