Friday, January 22, 2016

Logo design work

My mate is a great artist. He has helped me on a number of projects and always comes through. In fact he is so good he usually surprises me with something in his artwork that I wasn't expecting. He sort of volunteered himself a few days ago when I was chatting to him about looking for a Logo design, and I have to say I am glad he has.


This artwork above is what he knocked out. Amazing... it fits the game so well with all those bunnies and he has the farming aspect in there as well.

I love it, and I am very excited to see what he can do as far as tidying up and coloring the artwork. This area is of course his expertise and not mine, but I think I can be quite picky at times. Perhps not this time as I see not just this nice complete logo artwork, but also the VBHh Icon along with a cool silhouette logo. Pretty freakin sweet.

G'night
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment