Friday, December 11, 2015

Windows Phone Pub Center

I have recently been getting emails from Microsoft telling me that Pub Center is going away and I should link it to my Dev Center account. Heck I didn't know I had a Dev Center account?!!

Anyway it appears that Microsoft already knew my connections and linked them for me anyway, which was really nice. Well I have not visited the Pub Center site in probably 18 months or more as I am not receiving any money from Ads any more. Well not quite true, I have made 7 cents this year to date.... yeah, you read that right.

The other things that this tells me is with a nice Graph of my downloads for the last 12 months, and I thought I would share this with you all.

As you can see these games, which I published a number of years ago have managed a poultry couple of hundred downloads in the last year. Now these games are all free to download... so it isn't like I have made any money.. Sad really.

Now back to my regular day job (making successful games), and also Very Bunny Haha, which will change these freelance fortunes.

G'night
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment