Sunday, August 9, 2015

VBHH wonderful artwork - the Mayor

I am really enjoying working with my daughter in this project. She is no professional artist, or game designer, however she is talented and enthusiastic.

We are using her water color artwork for the current game, and although the game is growing all over the place she is able to keep producing artwork for me. Oddly enough she produces more artwork than I can use at the moment.

Yes, we still have to get better at animations, and even cutting up some of the characters for said animation, but it is a fun learning curve for us. We are getting better as well.

Here is a partial screenshot of the Mayor, who lives in his Mansion.



She has a style and charm to her artwork that I love, and I believe that people playing this game will love it as well.

Hope ya liked it :)

Laters,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment