Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back in Town

I have now successfully travelled from the far off country of England and have arrive back in California. Amazingly I hardly got anything done game development wise while I was away visiting my family in Derby. I really thought I would be able to work on something, code or design. However I found I was simply too tired and not able to bring up any more creative juices.

Of course I expect that to change now I am back in Socal. Time to finish up whatever is needed for Hoopfighter and then get on with writing up the game description documentation for my friend who is interested in doing the artwork for Space Invaliens. I am very excited about this and will be trying to get that all sorted over this weekend. Hopefully I can get him as excited as I am about its potential for being an IP as much as the current gameplay. Time will tell.

Back at work today was interesting, I feel a bit like a loose end and am in need of finding what I do next, rather than my well functioning team. Still it was great to come back to everyone working :)

G'night... Jet lag has taken over my mind and body...

Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment