Monday, February 13, 2012

Hot Chicks Numbers

Hot Chicks the Card Game is my only controversial game. It is also the only game that I have that is Ad supported and doing ok. I initially created this game as a way to test the WP7 environment as well as it giving me another shot at making a bit of money. The game is a solid single player card game and is of course a reskin of the Cards on Fire game. Comparing the two versions was going to provide me with some interesting data i was sure. Well i have already posted about the comparison a month or so back, so I won't go and do that again. However I felt like it was time for an update on the numbers, because although i am not rich or even close from this game, i find certain figures to be very exciting.

Number of Impressions:-
  180,000   I love the size of this number!
  35,000  Monthly Average
  1,133  daily Average

I know each Ad is for 30 seconds of game playing. So If i look into that total impressions i get
  90,000 minutes of played time
  1500 hours of played time
  62.5 total days of played time

To think that my game has been played that many times is so awesome. I also have one other figure
  4,000  downloads (sales?)

So now i divide the total number of impressions by the number of downloads and i get
  45 impressions per person

On average someone who has downloaded my game has played it for approximately 22.5 minutes. Now how can that not make me feel very very happy. I also realise that soem people will get the game as it is free and then not really play it, they will look at the cards for a few minutes, and then realise it IS in fact a real GAME, and then just dump it as it is not tit-ware etc.

I am very excited to see how many impressions I will get on a more popular platform, hopefully that will happen soon.

Oh and one last detail...
203.44 dollars have been earned on this game. Which is now only 72 dollars in the hole.

Good luck in your Ad supported games,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment