Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A planned day

I had my day all planned out. I needed to get to work and then start on the The Midway2. I have some basic setup to work on and then some more interesting stuff. If i can get all me stuff done in the next few days. I will maybe be able to get on with writing a minigame.

Some days you can plan all you want, but they don't work out like that. Today was one of those days. With other members of the company needing help with Perforce (i am an admin). then i had some extra work we had been asked to do by an outside website (i have to remain nameless i think on this). Then it was discussions with various people about their tasks and what is expected of them etc. Of course i did manage to talk to one of my teammates about A Shooter, as he is helping me test it and he is rather good. I love his suggestions.. so far ;)

I don't know, the day managed to pass so fast, it was amazing. I never did get much done really. I even managed to forget to send out an email i had prepared on friday.

Still i can look forward to getting going at 9:30am tomorrow with a good solid minigame meeting.

Hope your day worked out better than mine, though mine was not a waste. Just not quite what i expected. Hard to be down about such a thing.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment