Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Bring Life...

From my mind and my body. I bring life.

I breathe it into the elements I put together, yet I am not god.

I put together seamingly random BITS of data to represent something that is a lot more than the sum of it's parts.

I bring life...

I am no God, but then again, maybe i am to all the little BITS that float past my eyes and from my finger tips. For somewhere there, a form of life brought about by what I do.

I like to create, and when I am held from that, I am not the same person, with the same voice.

So let me create, see what i create. Don't just damn what I create out of hand, as that just doesn't seem right. Prejuduced is a word I would use for it. Although I know that not all I create is viewable. Some are travesties of ideas, and are more related to corruption than creative beauty.

I just went to the Movies and saw '9'

No comments:

Post a Comment